Monday, August 4, 2008

MTV Asia Awards 2008





































You can check out the whole award show on MTV alright?If you've missed out, please log on to http://www.mtvasiaawards.comThere's photos, videos and more!







I was already there on the 1st of August and I also meet up with friends . The first day was awesome. We managed to catch Panic At The Disco when they arrived Genting. So we were basically greeting them while they were going in and out. Brendon even said: "Hiiii again!" with a big smile on his face while he got back from rehearsal. Which was really cool. My friend,Amri also bring me to Taya the MTV VJ and we had a conversation outside the lobby together. It was awesome! We also met Ryan Ross from Panic At The Disco while he was on his way back to the hotel from the Pre-Party I guess. We also met Jared Leto outside the lobby! His eyes kills!On the 2nd of August, we finally got a chance to talk to Danny from The Script. He's just so sweet and nice. Danny and Glen are really down to earth! You can have such long conversation with them if they are free and they talk a lot. On the 3rd of August, I was sleepy. Let me tell you this. I did not sleep at all. Na-Uh! I was officially 24 hours awake. We saw PCD leaving at six plus. The security was tight even though there was only a few people hanging around. The Script also left around six plus, which was after PCD left. They came out and asked me if KFC was open. LOL! Well, they came back with McD at last.



My 3 days 2 nights there was just so fucking awesome! I'm really really happy. I kept getting tones of different surprised. Is just so hard to describe my feelings right now. It just feels so god damn good :D

No comments: